Berry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding - Dairy Free, Gluten Free, High Protein
Life without dessert is just not a life I’m willing to live, you feel me?
This berry coconut chia seed pudding tastes like a heavenly dessert in a bowl! I have it for breakfast in the morning and even for a healthy dessert in the evening!
It’s packed FULL of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. What that means is your blood sugar is kept stable, keeping you in the fat burning zone, and you’ll feel nice and full until the next meal time without having to reach for a snack.
If you’ve never had chia seed pudding you might be saying, “how on earth are seeds pudding?” Chia seeds expand into a jell-like texture when soaked over time. It turns into pudding! Delish.
I love to top mine with nut butter (saw that coming didn’t you?), and maybe a dash more of shredded coconut!
Let’s hop to it, shall we?!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (I use Bob’s Red Mill - I get all of these types of things (seeds, proteins, etc. from Thrive Market! for all my Military friends, you get a membership for free!)
- ½ cup Califia Farms toasted coconut almond milk
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen (or any flavor you’d like)
- ¼ cup frozen organic berries (I prefer frozen because they melt in the refrigerator overnight making the consistency and flavor heavenly!)
What to do:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or mason jar
- Refrigerate overnight (at least 6 hours)
Top with nut butter, raw nuts, a few more berries, or some shredded coconut and it’s like a tropical beach location in a bowl. Almost.
Be sure to get social and share a pic on Instagram and tag me @to.kale.and.back so I can see your wonderful creation!
P.S. I don't make a commission off of this, but I want to help you get all of your healthy eats! Use code "tokaleandback" for 20% off at store.draxe.com. Cheers to you :)