Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
Guys. Gals. I had a strawberry jalapeno margarita when Tyler and I were in Santa Fe, and let me tell you. I thought I hated spicy foods, and I think I do, but spicy DRINKS on the other hand? Life changing. Truly life changing.
I have a blog post coming for you all about healthy fat loss, and indulging in alcohol. If you haven’t yet, go ahead and download the free alcohol cheat sheet here to keep you livin’ your life, and making progress toward your health and fitness goals.
In the meantime, you just HAVE to try this recipe and let me know what you think! The perfect drink on a hot summer day!
What you need:
- 1.5 oz. silver tequila (pronounce “to-kill-ya”)
- About 3-4 organic strawberries
- 1 jalapeno
- Fresh squeezed lime juice from 2 squeezed limes
- 1 tsp agave
- Lime sparkling water to fill
What to do:
- Line the glass rim with sea salt if you’re into that.
- Muddle the strawberries at the bottom of the glass. Add a few slices of the jalapeno to the bottom
- Fill the cup with ice Shake tequila (“to-kill-ya”), lime juice, remaining jalapeno, and lime juice
- Pour into the glass and top with sparkling water
Is this not the best thing you’ve ever heard of? It totally is. I know, you’re welcome. Give it a try? Get social, share it on your Instagram story and tag me @diana_matuszak !