BBQ Chicken Personal Pizza
I'm not gonna lie, I am one of those weirdos that isn't the biggest fan of pizza. I know, weird.
But, T on the other hand. T could eat a whole pizza by himself for every meal for the rest of his life and be a happy camper. Compromise friends, compromise.
This is a staple homemade personal pizza recipe that I actually love! You can make the toppings all your own, AND its PACKED with protein! Leaving you nice a satiated with your pizza cravings fulfilled!
The recipe serves 1, and the toppings are for the pizza that is my personal favorite, BBQ chicken!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (I get mine here)
- 6 tablespoons liquid egg white
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ sauce (very low sugar bbq, my favorite!)
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- Dairy Free mozzarella to taste
- 2 tbsp cilantro
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Whisk to combine pizza crust ingredients
- cook in a frying pan over medium heat, flipping when it begins to bubble. Similar to a pancake
- Add toppings to pizza
- place int he oven until the cheese has begun to melt
- Serve immediately!
Get creative! Let me see the toppings and flavor combinations you come up with! Get social, share a picture on your story and don't forget to tag me @diana_matuszak !
If you love this, you'd LOVE my 30 recipe ebook of simple and delicious recipes everyone needs! Everything from breakfast to dessert, even a couple metabolism boosting drinks!
Click here to download!