The BEST Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t mess around when it comes to sweet potato fries.
They are the most heavenly balance of salty and sweet. I am so team ZERO brown sugar, cinnamon, marshmallow nonsense and TOTALLY team give me all the savory salty.
If you’re with me on that when that one just HAVE to give these tater fries a try!
Serves 2 - 4
+ What you need:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (I also love purple Japanese sweet potatoes)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tbsp pink himalayan sea salt
- ½ -1 tbsp paprika (I prefer a lot, if you haven’t tried this yet start with ½ and add more if you like!)
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
+ What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Put foil over a jelly roll pan, unless you like to do the dishes then skip the foil. I personally am team no dishes
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise in ¼-½ inch pieces with the skin on
- Place all ingredients in a large ziplock bag and shake until coated
- Bate for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes toss, flip, and bake for an additional 15 minutes
- Broil on high for 5 minutes or until browned
I love to pair these with either some homemade chicken tenders and a salad or a lettuce wrapped burger.
I don’t do a bun on my burger with this recipe to balance out the macronutrients and keep my blood sugar stable so I STAY in the optimal fat burning zone! I teach this in my 6 week e-course Thrive: Food, Fitness, and Life!
If you’re looking for guidance in letting go of food guilt, eating for results without counting or restriction, and learning to finally reach your most confident body and STAY there then Thrive just might be the perfect path for you, love.
Click here to find out more!