Snack Attack - High Protein Dessert Bowl
Me and dessert bowls go together like Bonnie and Clyde, like PB&J, like OJ and champagne.
Yep, we are that good of a match ladies and gents.
A night does not go by without me having my beloved yogurt bowl for dessert. Seriously, ask T. We have a whole yogurt budget. I’m just kidding, kind of.
The protein in this bowl keeps me full until breakfast and stops those night time “we really want popcorn” cravings!
You can get SUPER creative with these and make them to really satisfy your cravings.
Sweet and salty? Maybe some nut butter and dark chocolate or fruit!
Fruit? Welp, all the fruit.
Crunchy salty? Maybe some pretzels and nut butter!
You get the idea, get creative!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop collagen or protein of your choice (if using protein, use ½ scoop)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (I love base culture maple almond at the moment)
- 1 rice cake thin
- ½ square bar - dark chocolate sea salt flavor
What you do:
This one is difficult so pay attention.
- Mix yogurt and collagen or protein
- Top with whatever floats your boat, or the toppings I’ve listed above (square bar, rice cake, nut butter).
Did you now I have an entire free healthified dessert ebook?! Oh sister snag it up!